Things I Wish I Knew as a New Triathlete -- Summary

Things I Wish I Knew as a New Triathlete - Summary #1-#6
2009 is your year to taste triathlon. As a triathlete, you'll surprise yourself as you face fears and set personal bests. You'll be more confident, have more energy and smile more often. People will be drawn to that difference.

Triathlon is a rewarding sport for all ages and abilities. Wearing underwear is optional. Sleestak sightings rare. Dogs, many. Bunnies, eaten. Friends essential.

Question for you:
What post was your favorite? What did I forget?
Happy training & please stop by active.com's triathlon community and say hello!
Series: Things I Wish I Knew As a New Triathlete:
#1 My swimsuit was see-through.
#2 Go Commando
photo credit by me: The swim at Ironman Wisconsin 2002.

No comments: