Word Cloud: Triathlete Training

I love words! I write. I read. I learn.

As a writer I read and follow Nathan Bransford's blog. He's currently running the 3rd Sort-of-Annual Stupendously Ultimate First Paragraph Challenge. He pasted 247,000 words from the 2,651 challenge entries into a Wordle. I love it!

I copied my partial into a Wordle (first three chapters of my manuscript). The result:
Wordle: Sara - partial

Bike is BIG! I'm glad.

Questions for you:
- Do you follow Nathan?
- Do you love words & Wordles?
- What words would represent your current triathlon training experience? What would your big word be?

Image credit: http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/1234215/Sara_-_partial

3 comments:

Calyx Meredith said...

I DO follow Nathan - and weirdly he's right above you on my google reader which means I found him right before I found you - but I don't remember the two being connected. Hmmm. And I LOVE wordles. Yours is awesome. Can't wait to read that book! Peace.

Sara Cox Landolt said...

Thanks for your feedback! True - weird that you found Nathan's blog right before mine! It's good to have company in the Wordle fan club. Thanks for your encouragement about my book as well.

Missy said...

My big triathlon word for this year - BALANCE. IM training took so much out of me last year, loved it, had great support BUT I love the BALANCE I have achieved this year. It rocks....a close second BIKE, me too!