Alaska! & Popsicles

I'm back from my first visit to Alaska -- amazing!! My parents took several of us on a cruise out of Seattle to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary. We had an incredible trip, tons of sunshine and memorable experiences. Thanks Mom & Dad!!


Some pictures (taken by me):
(left) Glacier Bay, Alaska




We cruised on the Norwegian Pearl, my first time cruising on Norwegian Cruise Line. We flew into Seattle and stopped in Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan and Victoria.



We all enjoyed a whale-watching tour and were fortunate to find a frisky Humpback whale splashing around!



My oldest son & I panned for gold. He brought home more gold than I did, it was hard. Twice we stopped to watch different groups of Salmon run (very cool.)



On the ship we tried bowling, my son climbed the rock wall and we learned how to juggle. A group from The Second City & comedian David Naster entertained us throughout the week.




pictures: My son & I at the Mendenhall Glacier. right - My sister & I on dress-up night.


Again, THANKS Mom & Dad! The trip was fantastic!!!

I also want to thank my hard-working Village Bootcampers! We're a crazy fun group. Keep up the good work Bootcampers!!!

picture: We enjoyed Popsicles after this summer-hot workout.






2 comments:

I Run for Fun said...

Awesome pics! Sounds like a great trip.

Carolina John said...

sounds like you had a great trip! so much fun, i've always wanted to go there.