I was thrilled to take USA Triathlon's Level 1 Triathlon Coaching course this summer in Minneapolis.
- Bob Seebohar, Triathlon Nutritional Strategies
- Bobby McGee, Sports Psychology & Mental Skills
- Krista Austin, Exercise Physiology
- Fiona Lockhart, Cycling Skills
- Loryn Cozzi, Communication, Ethics & Risk Management
- Scott Tripps, Swimming Skills & Economy Training
- Hector Torres, Triathlon Specific Training & Key Workouts, Periodization and planning
- Dan Cohen, Periodization and Planning, Practical application
- Bobby McGee, Running Skills & Economy Training
I loved the clinic! I hope to share some snippets from it here in the future.
I recently mailed my take-home multiple choice & essay exam to USAT. My certificate came back today! I passed! I hope to take the Level 2 exam in the future. Thanks USAT--you've put together a great program!
I also wanted to share a collage I made from my hubby's Ironman Cd'A this year. What an exciting summer it's been!