Have TRX, Will Travel!

We had the good fortune to travel to Naples, Fla., recently for some family time with both sets of grandparents. My husband suggested we fly with one checked bag ... so I had our kids carry on backpacks filled with their clothes, books, bike helmets, etc and it worked out fine. It helps that in Florida you can get away with less clothing when the sun is out!

I did throw in my TRX and was happy to use it at both homes. I love the TRX. It was a fun way to be active outside and workout while on the road.
I also wrote about flying with my TRX on my blog at GOTRIbalnow.com. I posted a picture of me setup outside my parents garage in Naples. That plant was a little close on some of the moves!
Questions for You:
  • What's your favorite TRX exercise or series?
    My friends at active.com recently shared their ideas in this tri community discussion. Log in and share your best TRX move.

  • I thought it'd be fun to keep a running list of the locations I've used my TRX. Have you done this already? If so, send me the link!

No comments: