A wide mix of riders rode past on the trail in front of me:
- three 10-year old girls on bikes too big for them and no helmets (buy a helmet!),
- several couples riding comfort or road bikes,
- several lonely riders pushing 18 mph,
- two black Great Danes and their owners pushing a baby stroller.
Multiple groups stopped in for a snack or drink at Doc's Cafe & Energy Bar.
The Bicycle Dr hosts two weekly group rides:
- Drop the Doc ride, 40 miles at fast pace, show up at 8 a.m. Saturdays
- Wednight night ride, 28 miles, A & B pace leaving at 6 & 6:10.
We're very pleased with the Bicycle Dr.'s service, responsiveness and topnotch manner.
Bikesport Michigan's Kama Sutra of Bike Positions
active.com's 3 Principles of a Successful Bike Fit.