- Swimmer's hair.
- Spaghettios.Boiled eggs. Puppychow.
- "Go! Go! Go!"
This weekend our son Truitt competed in his first swim meet! Ken and I volunteered (timer, concessions) and chased our other kids around while enjoying our first swim meet experience.
- The youngest swimmers were adorable. So tiny! And great swimmers.
- The teen swimmers were fluid works of art. The events were easy to watch, gorgeous swimming.
- The inside pool venue was hot and muggy! Next time I'll wear a tank top for sure. I'm hoping the warm, moist air was beneficial for my awful cold and cough?
We're proud of our little swimmer! Go Sharks!
Questions for You:
- Did you compete on a swim team growing up? Or do you now?
- What's your favorite age or event to watch?
- Favorite swim team cheer?
photos by us